once upon a time these two people joined their lives

once upon a time these two people joined their lives
Love of my Life

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Update On Noah!

23 Weeks 5 days Noah is moving along..I have gained 24lbs which is alot to me being the 104lbs I am used to! The doctor said my measurements are right on track but hes moving up some of my testing to next wed march 2 due to some spotting & wants to see how much hes grew esc..Then March 22 I due that  nasty gluclose test for diabetes..yuck..We did paint the nursery:) Ill post pics when its all togather..Ive had lots of people praying for him so I feel like Jesus blood is covering him..Sometimes I still get to where I am unsure but then I just remind myself how many miracles we have already been through considering they didnt think he would live period..

2 comments:

  1. COntinuing to keep you in my prayers ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! we appreciate each & every ones prayers...at times i get excited but i still have the doubt in my mind b/c every doc appt is different..

    ReplyDelete