once upon a time these two people joined their lives

once upon a time these two people joined their lives
Love of my Life

Monday, February 14, 2011

GOD WILL GIVE US STRENGTH

Last Monday I went to the doctor for baby Noah, he said he had good & bad news..I first took the good news being bad news seems like all Ive heard this whole road. He said the cyst on his brain had went away but the fluid around his heart had doubled. He also so it was impossible to see the fluid behind the neck once a baby gets so big on a ultrasound. Our daughter goes in this Wed for her colonoscopy for her Crohns disease so keep her in prayers!! Its really nice having people pray for you all the time. I am not one of those people to reach out to people & I kinda hate it but after going through all this its a blessing we are able too.I have been reading a book this lady got me from church. Its called "A different dream for my child". In one night I already made it to page187 & there are 266..lol..I dont normally read books b/c that takes work!haha..I have learned alot through it though &  it give me inspiration to be a better mother & realize our situation is nothing compared to others...Grief I always thought was for parents who lost there children but as a parent that our children maybe healthy one day, in this book a story refers to having to grief over what has happened that cannot be changed or can even if your child is alive or you lost your child. At the end of each story is a prayer & scriptures:) I have learned through this book that just b/c you have a dream for your child doesnt mean it has to be shattered b/c of the situation but to make that dream come true maybe with few limitations or alot. Little Noah is not mine or Shawns baby hes Gods child & my prayer isnt going to be pleading anymore to him to have Noah live or be healed but for Gods Will to be done. That is very selfish of me to want want want when God already knows what I want. No matter what we want he is going to have his Will done in Avery & Noah. I hope to look back on these posts one day & realize how far we have came on this journey..

5 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I'm so glad to hear about the cysts (or lack of). And yes, God's will will be done when it comes to all the other situations. My husband and I have recently come to a place in our lives where total submission to the will of God is EVERYTHING. It's really the only way to live peacefully.

    Thinking of you and your beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think it's good you read the book! You've come to a great realization to pray for God's will to be done no matter what. I know that when I was pregnant with Carleigh that I never prayed for her to be healed. I only prayed for her to be born alive. It wasn't answered how I wanted it to be but it was ok. I still got to see and hold my beautiful daughter.

    That is wonderful news that the cyst is gone! I hope and pray for continued improvement, especially with his heart. And prayers for Avery this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on Annabel's blog. I have read your blog and will continue to pray for your daughter who has crohns disease. My brother was diagnose but he is much older. I will also pray for your sweet Noah. You have such a precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have to mourn the loss of the healthy child you thought you would have. It's important to let yourself grieve so you can embrace the life you have been given.
    Praying for you & your family!

    ReplyDelete