once upon a time these two people joined their lives

once upon a time these two people joined their lives
Love of my Life

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Will The Doctor Appts Ever End?!!

Looks like little Noah is a growing..I am 21 weeks:)..I am supposed to meet up with a neuro doctor for him this week! I am half way there though to see our baby boy..I am really thinking about not doing anymore doctor appts for him b/c either way he will be here & we can deal with whatever it is when hes here..I have feelings he could just be ok & then others where I am still worried..God only knows & I have hope. I think he has been dealing with my emotions lately alot b/c I am not crying as much & looking forward to the nursery esc..Only he will give me that comfort but it sure is hard when your going through it.We recently found out our daughter Avery that has Crohns & thalassemia  is going in on Feb 16th at the hosptial for surgrey b/c some levels were elevated, that doesnt make me feel any better.She is so strong though & what was really funny the other day is her telling the doctor after she had told Avery how proud of her she was these last couple years Avery replied " Ya but its nice not living in the hospital anymore!" I was full of smiles..lol..I guess it should be a testimony to me as well to others if she can deal with colonoscopys esc all her life & she is just 6 then mommy should be able to also:) Its hard being strong for you kiddos but me & Shawn will be! We have had alot of trials & tribulations to deal with & in the long run it will make us stronger..I am very proud God has given me such a great family b/c if it wasnt for them & God we wouldnt be where we are at..

No comments:

Post a Comment