once upon a time these two people joined their lives

once upon a time these two people joined their lives
Love of my Life

Friday, September 23, 2011

June 14th 2011 birth of Noah!!

We were scheduled to be induced on June 14th which we were...It was a very emotional day b/c we didnt know what to expect. The hospital called that morning & said that I would need to wait to come in b/c they didnt have any beds! I was up all night the night before not feeling right & sick. So I called & told them at labor & delivery & she said come on up they would monitor me and maybe by then they would have a room. I got up there and sure enough he was having heart distress, that let alone scared me b/c he has fluid on his heart at one point & a cyst on his brain along with being smaller than normal. So they put oxygen on me & I turned over more than I think I ever had in my life. They were talking about c-section & they had to get Noah out immediatly! I was so scared..My mom,sister, and aunt were out in the waiting room with my other kids.Shawn was the only one with me. The nurse said he must know that today was supposed to be his birthday b/c hes coming no matter what..They gave me fluids & wheeled me off..They hooked me up before taking me back to do a csection and his heart stats came up. The doctor came in and decided it was best to break my water and go from there..I got to about a 5 and requested a epidural which I had never had with any my other kids, they were all natural. I kinda freaked out at first b/c I could still feel things but I looked for a instant relief and its not..lol..Eventually after about 20 min I was not feeling a thing but started getting sick!! I felt like I was spinning and started vomiting. The nurse decided to check me b/c sometimes that can mean when your cervix changes so quick you get sick and sure enough I was a 10 in a matter of 1 hour. I had been in labor already for 3 hours but it was time to meet this baby who nobody thought would have made it. They got the table prepared along with Nicu standing by to evaluate. Noah Lander Watkins was born weighing 6lbs 3oz 19 inches long at 1:36 pm...Healthy as Can be Not a single thing wrong!! I didnt listen to the doctors but prepared for the worst but left it in Gods hands and he delivered like he always does......Meet Noah!

1 comment: